Monday, April 23, 2012

chicken salad

Chicken Salad.  Not my favorite food but I had the ingredients for it and needed to use them up.
  

I'll have to get used to having a blog, I already had these things mixed up before I realized I wasn't taking pictures.  I do not usually measure things.  So as you can see, I used:

2 cans of white chicken meat in water
2 eggs
real mayonnaise until you have a consistency you are comfortable with, i don't use too much. i dont like things freakishly thin or soupy.
some pepper
some garlic powder
and some sweet relish.  i like sweet relish better than dill relish.


 and here are the above mentioned ingredients mixed together..


boil your eggs.. i always put some salt into the water and let them simmer on medium for a while. 


oops.  i forgot to put a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce into the salad.  so i added some.


 I used a can of Pillsbury crescent rolls.. bake as directed.



the eggs have finished boiling and are still a little hot.  i used an ice cream scoop to crack the shell.


peel and rinse the boiled eggs.


slice


 slice


 chop


 chop


 add the eggs to your chicken salad mix


 gently stir.


put some chicken salad onto a crescent roll


done.

1 comment: